Thats All Folks!
Sunday, December 25, 2005
You plan and plan for the big day. Lots of shopping, worrying, stressing, shopping and then just like that its done. All you have left is the mess of paper & boxes. It seems like it was all a whirlwind. It was great fun to watch everyone get so excited about their gifts. Now everyone is happily playing with all their new treasures. Thing 2 is building his very own skate board, and having a ton of fun in the progress. Thing 3 is loving the Dora Kitchen, and dumping all the new toys and old ones and mixing them together, cause you know, as she tells it, she loves to dump! Thing 1 is loving all her new clothes and the 2 new game boy games. Even the dumb Boxer dog got in on the excitement with her new toys and bones. She was prancing around like the Queen of Sheba herself!




All in all I would say it has been a great Christmas. Everyone is healthy, and happy. There is more to this whole christmas thing than just presents. We have so much to be thankful for. I am grateful for the 3 beautiful Things that The Lord has blessed us with. I am thankful for Hombre and how hard he works and the fact that he is my best friend. I am thankful for both our extended families... that's why we moved here!
All the hard work has been worth it to see how happy everyone is.
