Friday, February 16, 2007
Copyright © 2005-2017 : Crazyland:Tales from the Motherboard : All Rights Reserved
Archives
-
▼
2007
(245)
-
▼
February
(19)
- "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine....
- Jefe went to the dentist today. That in and of its...
- Here is my latest creation. I can see some things ...
- I have a question. Its an easy question.Why do lit...
- I thought I was going to blow past all the sicknes...
- Happy Birthday Jefe!
- A song will outlive all sermons in the memory.- He...
- The things went to school yesterday, so I figured ...
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- Is this not the cutest thing ever? This is what I...
- We have the plague here. Sick, coughing, sneezing...
- Thing 1 had her first school dance today.WHEN DID ...
- "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane ...
- My computer is dead. Gone. Caput. Ceasing to exist...
- When I walked into the library today, the libraria...
- Da bears.Dey lost.How sad for us. We were all deck...
- You know that you go to the library too much when ...
- I did something a little crazy. Usually, if I am ...
- I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we'r...
-
▼
February
(19)
