Things I may or may not have said recently.
Monday, July 13, 2009
1. I had a dream about your Dad (the neighbor). He was trying to get me to eat more burgers.
2. Google totally answers my questions faster than God does.
3. I don't need a compass. I have GPS in my uterus. (said to the 13 year old boy in my Sunday School Class)
4. This dress makes me look fu-gly. (said in RS. I was supposed to be portraying the Virgin Mary)
5. The weight-loss God hates me.
6. You are the best Chicken renters I have ever had!
7. H & H? WTH??
8. Between Husband and Wife is totally gay. With a capitol G.
9. I think I broke a bone in my face I laughed so hard!
10. If you touch your sister one more time, I'm gonna touch you. Just sayin'.
2. Google totally answers my questions faster than God does.
3. I don't need a compass. I have GPS in my uterus. (said to the 13 year old boy in my Sunday School Class)
4. This dress makes me look fu-gly. (said in RS. I was supposed to be portraying the Virgin Mary)
5. The weight-loss God hates me.
6. You are the best Chicken renters I have ever had!
7. H & H? WTH??
8. Between Husband and Wife is totally gay. With a capitol G.
9. I think I broke a bone in my face I laughed so hard!
10. If you touch your sister one more time, I'm gonna touch you. Just sayin'.
