Bucket Filler

Monday, December 07, 2009

Every year I get the grand idea that I am going to make our Christmas cards from scratch. I have visions of beautiful papers dancing in my head with amazing photos of my children on the front.

Then the season takes over, I get overwhelmed and my amazing homemade Christmas card idea tanks. Every single year. I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I have sent out Christmas cards.

This year is a different story. Spaces for Faces contacted me to see if I would like to review their company. I did, and I can with complete confidence recommend their services to you. Their cards are classy, with different designs and are printed on high quality paper. I found my favorite photo of my kids and emailed it to them, and it was done. In a matter of minutes. They even send the cards straight to your home. If you order now, you will have them in your fancy little hands by this time next week.


Today, if you have your Holiday Cards, sit down and address them.
If you don't have them, take 5 minutes and create one at Spaces for Faces. You can beat their prices! Wal-mart Costco and Sam's Club also have this feature.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes