Bucket Filler
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
If only.
Those are hard words to hear, If only.
It's easy, at the close of the year, to say those words.
If only I had called sooner... If only I had kept going to the gym...
If only I wouldn't loose my temper so easily... If only I hadn't said...
If only...
Those are hard words to hear, If only.
It's easy, at the close of the year, to say those words.
If only I had called sooner... If only I had kept going to the gym...
If only I wouldn't loose my temper so easily... If only I hadn't said...
If only...
Push those two nasty words away.
Banish them from you thoughts... if only for today (hee hee).
No more regret for the goals not accomplished.
No more pain for things lost.
Banish that unhealthy thought process.
Then go eat some chocolate. I hear it cures ALL things.
(we'll worry about weight loss next month!)
Banish them from you thoughts... if only for today (hee hee).
No more regret for the goals not accomplished.
No more pain for things lost.
Banish that unhealthy thought process.
Then go eat some chocolate. I hear it cures ALL things.
(we'll worry about weight loss next month!)

