Bucket Filler
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
There are really only 25 shopping days left until the "Big Guy" comes.
Does that make you start to freak out?
Are you stressed about how you are going to pay for all that "stuff"?
I can't help you this year with that. BUT I can help you for next year.
Today, go to your bank and set up a Dedicated Savings Account.
(some banks even let you do this online! You don't even have to get out of your PJ's if you don't want to!)
You get to pick the mature date, and you're going to tell them to mature it 1 year from today.
Have them debit from your account $50.00 per paycheck.
I know.
I know.
That seems like a ton of money-- but I promise you wont miss it. I bet you could find $50 per paycheck that you blow in fast food, movies, video rentals or even clothes.
By this time next year, you will have $1, 200 saved for Christmas. And you will have A LOT less stress! Seriously.
The date of Christmas never changes.
Like ever.
It's not an "emergency"(which is what you can justify Credit Cards for) —It is the same date, every single year! You shouldn’t have to charge Christmas.
You may think you can't afford to save for Christmas, but really, how can you not?
Go.
Do it now.
You will thank me a year from now!
