Random Randomness --on MONDAY-- And Then Some Tunes

Monday, November 08, 2010

If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done. ~Author Unknown

Boy. That statement is the bona fide truth.

Nothing spurs me into action to complete a task faster than the looming deadline of another, completely different task.

Someone is coming over for dinner?

Boy howdy! I better get that review written I've been putting off for a month now.n>

I function better when I'm under pressure.

{sing it with me}

*****
My life has been a whirl-wind of activity the past couple of weeks. Opportunities are raining from the sky and I am constantly finding myself having to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I can't wait until I am finally able to spill the beans on a couple of the projects I am working on.

Srsly.
Awesomesauce, people.

*****
I'm going to a little diddy this weekend called Bloggy Boot Camp and I hear there are still tickets available. It's going to be loads of fun! We're bringing the popcorn to throw at DeNae and Kristina while they teach us how to be sparkly bloggers.

I just hope they talk about Unicorns. Cause, Unicorns are people, too. Don'tchya know?

*****
I'm really starting to believe in the Law of Attraction.

Every time I put something "out there" for the Universe to hear (or God) it comes true.

Every. Single. Time.

Someone pointed out that it's not just the Law of Attraction but also Faith.

You say what it is you want to happen and then you have the Faith to make it happen.

So Hear Me Now Mr. Universe:
{no. not you arnold}

I want to be in Disney World next year with my family on someone elses' dime.

Disney World. With my family.

Now, let's watch it rain from heaven.


*****
Moxie saw the snow this morning and about went freaking crazy.  She HAD to go outside and play in it with the crazy boxer dog. They slid on the slide and caught snowflakes on their tongues.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Moxie, that is. NOT the snow.

I'm not ready for this nasty cold weather.

If I had my way it would snow only the week before Christmas and the week after. Then the snow would promptly melt and it would 65-82.7 degrees again.

Don't give me that "you have to have snow to appreciate spring". Cause really? I don't.

I appreciate nice weather all the time. I don't need bone-cold-chilling-cut-you-to-the-core type of weather for me to realize I like to be 65-82.7 degrees. Year round. 


*****
That's it for this week. I hope you have a big pot of soup brewing and can hunker down with a good book. I'm reading the last book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. Then I'm finishing the Stephanie Plum (Evanovich) series. Yay for days where all you want to do is read!

Catch ya on the flip side!




1.  This Heart Is  A Stone - Acid House Kings
2.  If She Wants Me  -  Belle & Sebastian
3.  Little Eyes  -  Yo La Tengo
4.  Teenager - Camera Obscura
5.  I'm An Animal - Nekko Case
6.  Whatever You Want - Club 8
7.  1234 + Mushaboom - Feist
8. Making Plans for Nigel - Nouvelle Vague
9. Pictures of Success - Rilo Kiley
10.Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez


Bonus: The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - The Smiths


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes