Bucket Filler

Monday, January 10, 2011

5and10-dime-store-bucket-filler

When I was a child, one of my most favorite things to do was go through the couches and the car to find loose coins. Then I would ride my bike to the local Drug Store and buy penny candy. More specifically Red Fish Candy. Oh the sweet joy of counting out-- one by one-- those little tiny red fish! The cashier would patiently wait while I counted, sometimes over 100 and then put them all in a little brown bag for me. I would walk my bike home, and savor every single little fish.

Today, we're going to the local dollar store. Walk up and down the isles and see what kind of treasures you can find. Maybe you can finally replace all those tattered kitchen dish towels.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes