Bucket Filler

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nothing makes me want to throw stuff away more than watching an hour of the TV show Hoarders. As soon as I start watching, inevitably I find myself standing in front of the TV, hands over my mouth gasping in horror. Then I promptly get a garbage bag and start throwing stuff away. I do NOT want to be like that.

Today, we're going to take a garbage bag and fill it full of stuff that we can throw in the trash. Set the buzzer for 10 minutes and see just how much stuff you can fill in that garbage bag. You'll get on a roll and may end up purging more than just one bag.

Seeing that stuff leave your house? Priceless.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes