Favorite Music Downloads This Past Year

Monday, January 03, 2011

Everywhere all over blog land I am seeing "The Best of" or "Top 10 blah blah blah".  I wasn't going to participate in that blogging ritual this year. That is until I read Oprah's List of "The 5 Must Read Books" and promptly fell asleep. Snooze city. Seriously.

I mentioned that fact on facebook and my compadres asked me what were my Must Read Books.

I caved.

I have not only come up with my list of 5 Must Read Books, but several others as well.  I'll be sharing those lists this week as I get back into the swing of writing something every day. I am trying to get back on track of being scheduled 2 weeks out-- which is a blogging god send-- and lists are the perfect way to get those creative juices flowing.

So, without further adieu:

Top 15 Favorite Songs I Downloaded This Year 
(Yes. I'm an over achiever like that. They're listed in no particular order, either.)

1. September - Pomplamoose
2. Never Tear Us Apart - Saint Etienne
3. I Need All The Friends I Can Get- Camera Obscura
4. Lost In Translation - Cameron Rafati *I couldn't find this one online anywhere so I put in another favorite*
5. Crazy For You - Adele
6. Come Ye Children Of The Lord - The Lower Lights
7. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
8. Nothing Left To Lose - Mat Kearney
9. Lost Coastlines - Okkervil River
10. French Navy - Camera Obscura
11. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here  - She & Him
12. Feels Like Home - Chantal  Kreviazuk
13.Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
14. A Night Like This - Caro Emerald
15.California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dog) - Katy Perry

I couldn't find all the songs on Mixpod.com so I linked to the ones that weren't listed there. 

Enjoy!


MusicPlaylistView
Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes