Meet me at the confessional
Thursday, August 06, 2009
It's confession time here in Crazyland. No. Not that kind of confession.
It's time to confess how much I love Anthony Bourdain. Seriously. I love him. He is the King of snark. And Pithiness. His show on the travel channel leaves Jefe and I in stitches whenever we watch it. Have you seen it? He travels around the world, hanging out with locals eating good food and getting smashed. You see the country and food... what a fantastic combination.
He reminds me of my brother-in-law.
His blog is awesome. You can hear his voice on his blog... which is just like his show. He is a brilliant writer and his show is top notch entertainment.
If you like food and like to travel then check out Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
It's time to confess how much I love Anthony Bourdain. Seriously. I love him. He is the King of snark. And Pithiness. His show on the travel channel leaves Jefe and I in stitches whenever we watch it. Have you seen it? He travels around the world, hanging out with locals eating good food and getting smashed. You see the country and food... what a fantastic combination.
He reminds me of my brother-in-law.
His blog is awesome. You can hear his voice on his blog... which is just like his show. He is a brilliant writer and his show is top notch entertainment.
If you like food and like to travel then check out Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
