This post brought to you by the color Blue

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yesterday I was shopping for school clothes with my kids. In one of the stores I was in I noticed this girls strutting around with tags still on her pants. At first, I thought maybe she was an employee and maybe she had been working in the back and she had gotten stickers all over her rear. In a nice straight line. It's call the benefit of the doubt.

Then I thought maybe she was a thief.

I realized she was neither a thief or an employee when she took her pants off. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE she took her pants off. Did I mention that the store was a shoe store? For the love! It was a SHOE STORE!

She had on lovely dark blue underwear.

My jaw dropped and she gave me the challenge stare. You know what folks? I stared right back. I watched her put her pants on, one leg at a time and pull them up. She slowly did up the button. She then tossed her head at her MOTHER and said, lets get out of here, and then nodded my way.

People. She took her pants off. In public. In front of her Mother AND total strangers. All so she could see if the shoes would look sexy or not.

Unbelievable.

(My blog totally thanks her.)


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes