Can you say Spoiled??
Saturday, December 29, 2007

I went upstairs to go to bed, and found my room totally rearranged... With a new T.V sitting where my bed used to be.I had been complaining (rather loudly I guess) that I wished we had a T.V. in our bedroom. Jefe heard me loud and clear, and went out and bought one. A REALLY nice one to boot!
Thing 3 could hear the T.V. going... it was a mans voice. A man's voice that she didn't know. (we were watching Pushing Daisies... great show BTW!)
She was just a little freaked out. She slowly crept into the bedroom looking all panic stricken. I guess if you have never heard a T.V. in your parents bedroom (that you can remember anyway) it would be rather scary to hear a man's voice coming from in there!
The other 2 sort of did a little freak out too when they got up this morning. Thing 2 kept saying "Jefe, why did you do this? Why did you get a new T.V.?" Jefe told him that it was for Mom so that when the baby comes I can lay in bed with her, feed her and be able to sleep and watch T.V.
So. Yes. I AM spoiled!
But, I sure do like my new T.V.
