Finn
Saturday, April 26, 2008

I just read about this book on the publishers website. I absolutely LOVE Mark Twain. He is such a wonderful author, and I love how he writes! I have a deep seated love affair with the mid-west, and love books that are centered there. This is the next book that I am going to tackle.
THIS website has a fantastic interactive thing going on (not to mention some AMAZING music that I have now been listening to for the past 30 minutes... and its driving Thing 1 crazy!) From my exploration of the site, it looks like it has all sorts of things available not only for teachers to use when they teach this book, but also book clubs. When authors, and publishers alike, offer this kind of material to us the readers... Well. I just get plain giddy with excitement. I like to read books that there is commentary avaliable. That way if I really like the book, I can get more insight into what the author was thinking.
Yes. I am a total nerd.
And proud of it!
