Random 10 Friday

Friday, April 04, 2008

"When Gary told me he had found Jesus, I thought, Yahoo! We're rich! But it turned out to be something different." - Jack Handy, SNL

Random 10 Friday. Translated means Music day! I love music day! I am in the process of making a play list of music that reminds me of my kiddies and how awesome it is to be their Mama! Then, after I get that little task done, I plan on making a video slide show of my kids with music. I did it once after we first moved here (jefe did one after Thing 3 was born too.) and it is such a wonderful way to see photos... and just remember stuff. The music sort of helps to solidify the images in my brain. Then, whenever I hear that song I automatically think of that image.

Anyway. Come out and play with me!

1. Linger - The Cranberries
2. Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
3. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
4. Dream Big - Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband
5. Daughters (live) - John Mayer
6. Bubbly(acoustic) - Colbie Caillat
7. Hold You In My Arms - Ray Lamontagne
8. Winter - Tori Amos
9. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis * she is my new favorite!*
10. Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson

Bonus: Don't Blink - Kenny Chesney


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes