Thursday, April 24, 2008

I feel like I am going to confession: Please forgive me, for I have sinned. It's been 2 weeks, 37 hours and 19 minutes since my last confession.
I love to read Dooce. There I said it. I do. I think she is a brilliant writer! And, she is like the QUEEN of the blogosphere! The Queen people!
It's hazardous for me to read her while I am eating my mini-wheats in the mornings... she makes me laugh out loud, sometimes causing me to spray milk out my nose. Really! She is great! She is an amazing writer, fantastic photographer, and just plain funny. Angry, but funny. I have been reading her for several years now, and just totally dig her. She is the blogger that lost her job because she was blogging about her job--- and her annoying boss.
There has been a lot of hub-bub over her. She is paid, a lot of money, to blog. How much money? Well, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that she makes over $40,000 a month. A MONTH! Just blogging. She gets over 4million hits on her blog... every month. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I loved what she said she does with the "haters"... she prints out their comments/emails and then runs over them with the car. That sounds extremely therapeutic!
She was on the local Sunday news (channel 4) this past week talking about her blog, and Fox 13 news 2 nights ago, and Channel 2 news tonight.
Next week she is going to be on Good Morning America and Frontline!
All for blogging. Wow. That is SOME gravy train she has going there!
