Random 10 Friday

Friday, April 11, 2008

"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."
- Andy Rooney


I saw the weather report today, and I thought I just might do a back flip and then the splits! Really.
We are supposed to have mid to upper 70's this weekend!!
Oh yeah!

~This is me doing the moon walk, and then the disco point & sway - swing!~


I am SO ready for warmer weather... I am an outside person. I love to be outside. (when i was in college, i had a really hard time deciding on career/major-- because all I really wanted was to just be outside!) When its warm, I even prefer to read outside. My neighbors think its weird... I know this because their kids have told me that they talk about Motherboard sitting on her porch like we live in the ghetto reading... (I think I'll do it more now, and add a couch and some hound dogs too!)
Anyway. It will be nice to have some warmer weather, so that we can all get outside!
Have a most splendid day!

1. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
2. Rockstar - Nickelback
3. Stand - Rascal Flatts
4. Clocks - Coldplay
5. Keep Your Mind Wide Open - AnnaSophia Robb
6. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
7. Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
8. I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
9. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams *i so have a music crush on him*
10. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe - Barry White

Bonus: 83 - John Mayer


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes