Wordless Wednesday
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
I LOVE the photos of Thing 1&2 that my Dad took. The lighting is perfect! He is an amazing photographer! He seriously has like 10,000+ photos... I keep begging him to give me disk with photos of his on it... He has done this series of photos from his travels of an empty chair etc... they are freaking AMAZING! I am hoping to get copies made and hung up in my house. IF he shares... (wink wink, nudge nudge...)
I will share with you (if he says it's OK...) I promise! I think he should start a shop and sell his photos there... they are THAT amazing.
Anyway...
I don't have a scanner (yet) so, I had to be "creative" and take a picture of the pictures... I know. That is SO tacky. But, these are 2 photos that I love and wanted to share them for wordless Wednesday (which, BTW, is becoming less wordless as of late).
These people, my children, I am so grateful for. They complete my life. Just looking at them makes me all happy and glowy inside!
Enjoy your rainy Wednesday people.
I will share with you (if he says it's OK...) I promise! I think he should start a shop and sell his photos there... they are THAT amazing.
Anyway...
I don't have a scanner (yet) so, I had to be "creative" and take a picture of the pictures... I know. That is SO tacky. But, these are 2 photos that I love and wanted to share them for wordless Wednesday (which, BTW, is becoming less wordless as of late).
These people, my children, I am so grateful for. They complete my life. Just looking at them makes me all happy and glowy inside!
Enjoy your rainy Wednesday people.
