Alphabet tag

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My friend, Michelle, tagged me. It was fun to do. Play along if you want to.

A -Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jefe, Tracystreehouse, ima10cow, colene, islandmom, hereinmyhappyplace, MamaRN, Ok. I have a more than 1 best friend...
C- Cautious or Crazy: used to be crazy... but now that I'm a mama-- overly cautious.
D-Day: Thursday night TV, Saturday fun with Jefe. Date nights.
E- Essential Item: Burts Bee's Lip Balm. Seriously. I think they put crack in it.
F- Favorite Color: I really dig orange (have for years, and I remember even getting teased about it in 3rd grade), but I also really like browns too.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: if those were the only choices, then bears. but I would prefer swedish Fish or chocolate.
H-Home town: Yes. I have a hometown.
I- Indulgences: Dove chocolate icecream bars
J- January or July:July of course... its summer. Duh. Who likes January? It's too freakin' cold in January!
K-Kids:Yes. I have those. 4 of them to be exact. 12, 9, 5 & newborn
L-Life is incomplete without: My family, food, friends, and a good laugh!
M- Marriage Date: September 16, 1994
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: I like them both. I prefer Clementine's!
P- Phobias or Fears: The Dentist, SPIDERS! ick! (i once sat on my bed holding my brand new thing1 because i saw a gigantic spider in my hallway.I sat there until Jefe came home from school and could kill it. yeah. i was crazy.)
Q- Quote: I collect quotes. I have a huge journal full of quotes that I like. I don't think I could choose. right now its probably the one on my blog sidebar
R- Reason To Smile: funny things my kiddos say, blogging, friends, and a funny movie or a good book.
S- Season: Autumn. I *LOVE* Autumn!! The changing colors, the brisk air, I sort of wish it could be Autumn always. Autumn reminds me of my mission.
T- Tag Three: Only if you want to do it Sherrie, Jan & Ashley, Tracy, Islandmom,& Colene I can't pick just 3... come on! :>)
U- Unknown fact about me: I once said to a man that I thought he looked like Robert Redford... he smiled at me and leaned in close and said "it's cause I AM Robert Redford." I felt like a giant retard, and said, "Well. Mr. Redford, have a nice day here at Lagoon and Pioneer Village. " I wish I would have gotten his autograph now. He's dreamy!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I am an evil carnivore. Burger anyone?
W- Worst Habit: I bite my fingernails... especially when I am watching a stressful show
Y-Your favorite food: Burgers and Fries! Yum! I would eat that for breakfast lunch and dinner if it was acceptable. I also LOVE Mexican food.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes