I don't get it...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I have been doing a some thinking lately (dangerous past time, I know-- bonus points to the person who can name the movie that's from), and I would really like some answers!
Baby clothes.
My laundry has tripled since Moxie's birth... but seriously.
Dry clean only baby clothes?
I mean really? Dry clean only? What numb-nutz thought that would be a good idea? Did they not think about the amount of times a baby will puke on themselves?
Dry Clean only clothes?
As if.
Spam.
And not the kind you eat.
I hate spam.
Seriously. Do spammers have nothing better to do with themselves than spam? And, what kind of dope head comes up with this stuff?
You want to share with me some secret money from Nigeria? Wow. Really? How do we know each other? Oh yeah. That's right. We don't.
Someone wants to meet me on Singlesnet? Really? That's weird, 'cause I have never been to singlesnet. Are you sure?
If I really wanted to graduate with a paralegal degree, I would contact you.
Baby clothes.My laundry has tripled since Moxie's birth... but seriously.
Dry clean only baby clothes?
I mean really? Dry clean only? What numb-nutz thought that would be a good idea? Did they not think about the amount of times a baby will puke on themselves?
Dry Clean only clothes?
As if.
Spam.And not the kind you eat.
I hate spam.
Seriously. Do spammers have nothing better to do with themselves than spam? And, what kind of dope head comes up with this stuff?
You want to share with me some secret money from Nigeria? Wow. Really? How do we know each other? Oh yeah. That's right. We don't.
Someone wants to meet me on Singlesnet? Really? That's weird, 'cause I have never been to singlesnet. Are you sure?
If I really wanted to graduate with a paralegal degree, I would contact you.
Viagra? I didn't contact you, because I don't need that!
Seaweed based flat stomach pill? Umm. Tempting. But no. I didn't contact you, did I?
You need me to work from home? Really? Cause I don't remember applying for a job!
You want to smooth my corroded feet? How do you know they are corroded?
You want women ages 25-65 to save on Pet Medication? Why the age restrictions? Thats weird.
If my colon needs cleansing, I will contact you--- actually I wont. I will contact my Dr.
Ironing
Seriously. With all the technology we have available, can we not come up with an entire wardrobe that does not need to be ironed?
I know. I know.
There are all those wrinkle free pants and stuff. But, lets be honest. Don't you wish they made wrinkle free shirts? I mean REALLY wrinkle free. Not just sort of wrinkle free?!
And while we are on ironing...
Baby clothes that need to be ironed? Seriously! Do I have nothing better to do than do laundry and ironing? All day long?! (yes. i hate to do laundry)
Again.
Babies puke. A lot.
I'm just saying.
My Dog.
She went off to "summer camp" (read: the doggy day care thing-a-ma-jigger while we were on vacation) and came home with some skills.
MAD skillz!
I mean, Really.
Howling? At nothing at all?
Why?
She only howled at flutes and police sirens... and that was rare.
Now she is howling because she's hot! (?) We put the fan on her and wah-la. She looked at us, grinned and stopped howling.
Yes.
She grins too.
Seaweed based flat stomach pill? Umm. Tempting. But no. I didn't contact you, did I?
You need me to work from home? Really? Cause I don't remember applying for a job!
You want to smooth my corroded feet? How do you know they are corroded?
You want women ages 25-65 to save on Pet Medication? Why the age restrictions? Thats weird.
If my colon needs cleansing, I will contact you--- actually I wont. I will contact my Dr.
IroningSeriously. With all the technology we have available, can we not come up with an entire wardrobe that does not need to be ironed?
I know. I know.
There are all those wrinkle free pants and stuff. But, lets be honest. Don't you wish they made wrinkle free shirts? I mean REALLY wrinkle free. Not just sort of wrinkle free?!
And while we are on ironing...
Baby clothes that need to be ironed? Seriously! Do I have nothing better to do than do laundry and ironing? All day long?! (yes. i hate to do laundry)
Again.
Babies puke. A lot.
I'm just saying.
My Dog.She went off to "summer camp" (read: the doggy day care thing-a-ma-jigger while we were on vacation) and came home with some skills.
MAD skillz!
I mean, Really.
Howling? At nothing at all?
Why?
She only howled at flutes and police sirens... and that was rare.
Now she is howling because she's hot! (?) We put the fan on her and wah-la. She looked at us, grinned and stopped howling.
Yes.
She grins too.
