Tag You're It!
Monday, June 23, 2008
There is a fun little tag going around, and I got zapped. Twice. So, I decided to play along. I actually had taken these photos a while ago, for a post that I was working on. I wanted to show off my new little trinket that Jefe bought me after Moxie was born. Blogging in bed is MUST! But, when I fell asleep, surfing the internet (and was subsequently MOCKED for days afterwards), I try to refrain from bringing the laptop to bed with me. Ya gotta draw the line somewhere... and falling asleep whilst blogging is the line.
So, this is area #1 that I blog. My kitchen desk. I actually like this little spot... Moxie can swing, the kids can watch TV and we are all happily entertained... and its easier to get stuff done with it in the kitchen... sometimes!
This is where, if I want to "Get down to business" I go. It's my office. I do my blogging, serious writing, lesson preparation, photo editing, scrapbooking & I am starting digi scrapping too. It's where my dog can lay in the window seat and watch the world go by; Moxie has a little portable crib in here to sleep in; and its right off the TV & playroom. Yet, it seems that when I am in here "working" my kids eventually end up here too. I have the left side of my desk all clear for Thing3. She has her own little keyboard that she types on with me. She will come in and draw while I am writing, and when I am scrapbooking, she does her own scrapbooking too. It's actually quite fun!
And hey! Don't knock my poster of the giant cow made out of butter!
Isn't it fun to see where everyone is creating all these fun posts we like to read? I have really enjoyed seeing where everyone "works". Mostly because I am design challenged-- so this gives me ideas on what I can do for my office!
I already want to find a desk like Jan's and a gi-normous monitor like Merrianne's!
What do you want in your office, besides my AWESOME 400 lb butter cow poster?? (I'm so kidding about my poster. You can't have it!)
So, this is area #1 that I blog. My kitchen desk. I actually like this little spot... Moxie can swing, the kids can watch TV and we are all happily entertained... and its easier to get stuff done with it in the kitchen... sometimes!
This is where, if I want to "Get down to business" I go. It's my office. I do my blogging, serious writing, lesson preparation, photo editing, scrapbooking & I am starting digi scrapping too. It's where my dog can lay in the window seat and watch the world go by; Moxie has a little portable crib in here to sleep in; and its right off the TV & playroom. Yet, it seems that when I am in here "working" my kids eventually end up here too. I have the left side of my desk all clear for Thing3. She has her own little keyboard that she types on with me. She will come in and draw while I am writing, and when I am scrapbooking, she does her own scrapbooking too. It's actually quite fun!And hey! Don't knock my poster of the giant cow made out of butter!
Isn't it fun to see where everyone is creating all these fun posts we like to read? I have really enjoyed seeing where everyone "works". Mostly because I am design challenged-- so this gives me ideas on what I can do for my office!I already want to find a desk like Jan's and a gi-normous monitor like Merrianne's!
What do you want in your office, besides my AWESOME 400 lb butter cow poster?? (I'm so kidding about my poster. You can't have it!)
Anyone that wants to play-- tag. You're it!
