Bucket Filler
Friday, December 03, 2010
I have a habit of sighing. Loudly and often. I was once in a meeting with my friend when I let out a rather loud, long sigh. I think I may have embarrassed her a little, but the meeting had been going on for an insanely long time-- because everything had to be "professional quality" from us volunteers.
and to keep our heads from spinning 360 degrees.
Today take a long, deep Sigh.
It will save your sanity.
Sigh when the crowds are getting to you.
Sigh when you're stuck in traffic.
Just sigh.
Breathe in slow and deep... then let it out-- slowly.
It's cleansing.
And besides all that-you may just embarrass someone- and wouldn't that be fun?
It will save your sanity.
Sigh when the crowds are getting to you.
Sigh when you're stuck in traffic.
Just sigh.
Breathe in slow and deep... then let it out-- slowly.
It's cleansing.
And besides all that-you may just embarrass someone- and wouldn't that be fun?

