This post brought to you by the letter I. (as in I-Pod)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009



This is my favorite episode from this years, The Office. We have watched it over and over... and laugh at the exact same places. How can you not laugh?

A Dance off? Awesome!
.
Cafe Disco? Right on!

Dwight as a masseuse? Uhh. Frightening.

I have to admit, I sort of wish I worked at Dunder Mifflin. Besides, Disco makes me tap my toes and bop my head. It just happens. I can't stop myself. Must. Dance. Now.


Oh, don't forget to enter the Great Motherboard I-Pod giveaway.
It ends tomorrow at midnight.
Besides, only 12 comments until 200... COME ON!
I-Pod giveaways deserve 200 comments people!


UPDATE: Why stop at 200? Lets shoot for 250!!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes