Where oh where has Motherboard gone?
Monday, June 08, 2009
I haven't been blogging. Have you noticed? Yeah. I didn't think so. I'll show you anyway what I have been busy doing. Then maybe we can still be friends. And you'll come back and visit me. And comment. Because my Google Analytics tells me that you totally ignore me when I don't post (or comment).
Whatever.
I may have been tied up a little bit with Moxie, and her fit throwing
red-lip-gloss-smearing-all over- my- walls and beige-carpet-hands.
That would be lip gloss folks. RED LIP GLOSS!
And just to kill your curiosity.
No.
It does not come out of clothes. Or beige carpet.
And whoever the numb-nutz was that thought that beige carpet would be good in a house with children should be tarred and feathered. In red lip gloss.
I may have been tied up a little with a couple of field trips
to the Discovery Gateway.
Just one. Or two.
Moxie thought she had died and gone to 1 year old heaven...
what with all the water and balls she could throw. What else could she possibly need?
Then there may have been another field trip. Or three.
I had actually never, in all my 38 years, been to this nifty little farm in the middle of suburbia.
It was quite fun.


I told the kids that when they broke this banner,
summer had officially started and they had better each eat 3 Popsicles.
Five would be even better!
(My job as party hostess is to sugar the kids up and send them home.
I did the job rather nicely!)
We also had a pie eating contest and bubble gum blowing contest. Not to mention the giant relay-race through the maze of water games. And motherboards enormous firehouse of water. I had a ball spraying everyone. Until all the 10year old boys ganged up on me and busted water balloons on my back, chest and face. It sort of hurt. So I sprayed them more. Dumb boys.

There is also a video somewhere on my computer. Or the old one. I can't find it now. My old computer was getting ready to self destruct... I told Jefe if he wanted to buy a Harley, then I wanted a new computer and a new laptop. I had a new computer within the week. Jefe got the Harley on Saturday.
What I want to know is, Where is my new laptop, Jefe? (I'll post photos of the Harley when it stops raining... )
Whatever.
red-lip-gloss-smearing-all over- my- walls and beige-carpet-hands.
That would be lip gloss folks. RED LIP GLOSS!
And just to kill your curiosity.
No.
It does not come out of clothes. Or beige carpet.
And whoever the numb-nutz was that thought that beige carpet would be good in a house with children should be tarred and feathered. In red lip gloss.
to the Discovery Gateway.
Just one. Or two.
Moxie thought she had died and gone to 1 year old heaven...
what with all the water and balls she could throw. What else could she possibly need?
I had actually never, in all my 38 years, been to this nifty little farm in the middle of suburbia.
It was quite fun.
Then, there was a little thing called "End of School Party".
Where the kids invited something like 75 kids to come to my house. No biggie really. Just 75 children. At my house. Getting wet. In the sprinklers and rain. Good times.
Where the kids invited something like 75 kids to come to my house. No biggie really. Just 75 children. At my house. Getting wet. In the sprinklers and rain. Good times.
We made banners that we hung across my huge fence, on both sides of my house.
We also made a 45 foot banner that was going to go across the street-- but we improvised.
Since it was raining cats and dogs. And a donkey or two.
We also made a 45 foot banner that was going to go across the street-- but we improvised.
Since it was raining cats and dogs. And a donkey or two.
summer had officially started and they had better each eat 3 Popsicles.
Five would be even better!
(My job as party hostess is to sugar the kids up and send them home.
I did the job rather nicely!)
There is also a video somewhere on my computer. Or the old one. I can't find it now. My old computer was getting ready to self destruct... I told Jefe if he wanted to buy a Harley, then I wanted a new computer and a new laptop. I had a new computer within the week. Jefe got the Harley on Saturday.
What I want to know is, Where is my new laptop, Jefe? (I'll post photos of the Harley when it stops raining... )
What have you been up to lately?
