Kate Gosselin's new look

Monday, January 11, 2010


Kate Gosselin.

Have you seen her new look?

Did you recognize her?

Cause, I didn't.

I did a double take and then did a donkey to princess stare into her eyes. Just to see if I could see that ___ (insert your favorite adjective here) inside her. Maybe this pretty thing ATE that nasty thing. You know?

Kate's old spiky hair doo made her look Itchy-Bay. And scary. I had actually planned on dressing like her for the 2010 Halloween. Now I'm going to have to come up with a new celeb to dress like.

Heidi Fleiss maybe?

Those long locks of Kate's make her almost look like she might be a nice person.

Almost.

Did you hear she paid 7k for that hair and it only lasts 3-4 months?

Can you say: Celebrity Bankrupt here we come.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes