This is NOT a year in review post

Monday, January 04, 2010

Everyone is doing recaps. Recaps of Christmas, New Years, the decade.

I would do it too, but it seems rather blasé. I mean why would I want to remind you about that silly movement I started, or how I had my own personal Belliagio.

I don't.

I could tell you about my morning time Epiphany or my Nighttime serenade. But why would I do that? It's boring.

I could remind you all of how you failed miserably at the name game, or how I wrote a poem once.

But that would be SO dumb.

I could remind you of my infomercial plot or my visit to the confessional. Boring you say? Well. What about that one time I had a deep thought? Or all those posts where I took some crazy good photos?

I could tell you about the first graders and getting a Google testimony, but again.
.. SNOOZE fest.

Nope. I decided to most definitely NOT do a year in review post. No one wants to hear about the Ghetto Walmart, the Worlds Cutest Baby and most definitely NOT that one post about the massive dragon fly. Nope. I'll refrain.

You are dancing with Glee aren't you that I didn't even mention Estelle? Not even one time. Nor did I mention Moxie or Thing 1's pesky cell phone or those dumb, silly teenagers or crazy parents.

Nope. I'll not being a 2009 review post.

They're dumb, over done and narcissistic.

Wait.

Those all describe me?

Well dang! Good thing I hooked ya up then, right?!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes