Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, September 02, 2009





  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

19 monkeys jumping on the bed:

  1. Shauna said...

    Hope you have a super day! You always post such fun things woman :)

  2. Jo said...

    Hmmm.

  3. kaye said...

    suprisingly, some Restaurants that look run down often have great food. fun picture. Restaurants

  4. Jac said...

    As Kaye mentioned, I always try to stop at restaurants like that when I'm traveling because I've found they have some of the best food!

  5. Motherboard said...

    This is actually my favorite DIVE restaurant. They have scones the size of your head!

  6. Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

    Neat picture! You are one of the VERY few that I've come across that's actually wordless!

    Happy WW!

  7. ~Billie~ said...

    What a great photo! Very unique! Happy WW

  8. Jill said...

    Hmmmm, think they would have a good burger??

  9. DeNae said...

    You have such a fabulous eye. Oh, and a camera the size of a Volkswagen. Great combination!

    (And I may have to drop in on you next week and we can go eat scones the size of our heads here. Sound fun?)

  10. Kado! said...

    MMMmmm....reminds me of the last time we ate at a truck-stop and my oldest got really sick....never again! ;)

  11. Andrea said...

    I'm craving a cinnamon roll!

  12. Sher said...

    Is that the Sill's sign? Now I need a scone. Wanna go to lunch?

  13. Swoozie said...

    LOve the fact that you say they have GREAT food! Because that's really all that matters.......

  14. tiburon said...

    I am in.

  15. Teri said...

    I thought I recognized the Sills sign!!! Too bad it is going to be torn down with the interchange...:( At least Doug 'n Emmy's or Grannie Annies will still be doing the scones!! Yummy!

  16. Ayie said...

    I am in for a burger =)

    happy WW!

  17. Bloggin Betty said...

    Such a classic!

  18. Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

    Hmm not sure that they serve "fine" dining type food but I'm sure their food is fine tasting. :)

  19. GiraffeGal213 said...

    I love pics like this! Great job!