Random randomness and then some tunes

Friday, September 25, 2009

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.” - Jack Handy

Let's get ourselves WELL on the way to fulfilling that quote up there. Shall we? Because I want you to have a good day today, we are going to start out with a video. I watched this no less than 27 times yesterday, and laughed harder every single time I watched it. I mean, tears people. It had me in TEARS!


You're welcome.

*****
My lawn was starting to look like a meadow of clover it was so long. It really needed to be mowed. Me being the saint (right) that I am, decided that I would mow it. Just cause I'm nice like that.

Not a big deal, right?

Wrong.

My lawn is .75 acres and ALL of it is grass. Every last, stinking, bloody drop.

And my rider mower died.

I push mowed that .75 acres of grass in a mere 3.5 hours.

Then I died.

The end.

*****
If I get one more email from the Sheik Sha-Reik telling me that I am the lucky winner of a ga-zillion dollars from his dead uncle... Well. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Except keep deleting them.

But seriously?

People actually buy that crap?

How on EARTH did I get on that mailing list?

*****
I really do feel like 2 pounds of crap in a 1 pound bag. I had someone call me yesterday and when I answered the phone, I could tell they were looking at the numbers they dialed.

I calmly said, "No, you don't have the wrong number. I've just turned into a man."

sick sick sick

It totally blows, yo.

*****

It's Autumn.

Such a great word.

Autumn. Autumn. Ah-tum. Autumn.

My favorite time of year... sweaters, crisp mornings cool evenings. I wish it could always be Autumn.

*****
Stupid cars. Apparently my car registration expired in August. I didn't know. I haven't gotten my stupid car registration yet. And, what's worse? I can't find anything on the stupid DMV website.

Stupid.

(where's my NyQuil?)

*****
Why is it when you're sick and SHOULD be sleeping only you can't so you clean like a fiend? Then when your healthy, all you want to do is sleep?

Strange.

*****
Happy weekend. I'm hoping to sleep. All the live long weekend.

Catch ya on the flip side!

1. Fireflies - Owl City
2. Heartbreak Even - Ani DeFranco
3. Is She Really Going Out With Him (Live) - Joe Jackson *great concert btw!*
4. Colors - Amos Lee
5. Hey Girl - O.A.R.
6. Flying High - Jem
7. Uprising - Muse
8. Rewrite - Sia
9. Sink or Swim - Tyronne Wells
10. Cold Beverage - G Love & Special Sauce

Bonus: All The Small Things - Blink 182


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes