Worlds Cutest Baby responds to win
Monday, October 19, 2009
Well, Moxie won the cutest baby contest! She had 22% of the votes. That's pretty good, if I do say so myself, and I'm not biased or anything either!I always knew she was the worlds cutest baby, and now I have bragging rights to prove it! I thought it appropriate to interview our little winner, and see what she had to say about her biggest achievement yet.
Me: So, Moxie, did you know you won the cutest baby contest?
Moxie: Gasp! (pulls adorable little shocked face!)
Me: You did! What do you think about that?
Moxie: Yeah. Cuuuuttteee?!
Me: Yes baby girl, You are the cutest baby on the whole of planet earth!
Moxie: Oh. Tou-tou?
Me: You want me to turn on Ratatouille? OK. Anything for the cutest baby on the face of the whole planet!
Moxie: Tank-ooo! {signs Thank You}
Me: So, Mox. What is going to be your platform, as the worlds cutest baby?Moxie: {Blinks worlds longest eyelashes}
Me: Are you going to stand up against the globalization of the No Binky Zone?
Moxie: Boppy? Boppy! {signs the More sign} BOPPY!
Me: {Crap! Why'd I have to mention the dumb boppy?!}
Moxie: MOM!! BOPPY! {crazily signing More} BOPPY!
Me: Fine. Here's the dumb boppy.
Moxie: {signs thank you with the dumb boppy in her mouth}
Me: OK. So, you're the worlds cutest baby, Moxie. Where do you think you will go from here?
Moxie: {muffled talking}
Me: Take your boppy out if you're going to talk.
Moxie: {Signs eat}
Me: Take your boppy out to talk
Moxie: {throws boppy down} Mommy! Cheese? Cheese? {signs eat} Cheese!
Me: You want some cheese to eat while you watch Ratatouille? OK, baby doll! Here you go.
Moxie: Tank-Oooo! {signs Thank you}
Me: Moxie, do you even care that you won the cutest baby contest?
Moxie: {shakes her head} Noooo.
Well then. You have it from the mouth of the winner. She loves Ratatouille, eating cheese and her boppy's. She's a happy camper. The worlds cutest-baby-happy-camper!
(Thanks everyone who voted!)

















