Where oh where has Motherboard gone? (yeah I used this title once already. so what? I like it!)

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I've been a little absent from the blogging world lately. You probably haven't noticed, but I have. I've been sick, so that's one reason why I've been MIA. I've been patiently waiting for the Zombies to come and eat me, but no such luck. Yet.

The other reason I have been MIA is Moxie. Holy Cannoli, Batman! That kid is busy! Blogging/commenting while she is awake is like having a screen door on a submarine. Not happening. Here's why:

1. Moxie climbs into the sink in the kitchen and turns the water on and sprays everyone and everything with the sprayer hose dealio.

2. Moxie sees a doggie outside, so she pushes a stool over to the front door, and opens it to go visit the doggie. Except OUR doggie gets out and runs down the street doing born free leaps. Twice. In one day.

3. Moxie takes the clean clothes I just folded for the Things to put away, and puts them in the toilet. Then she flushes it.

4. Moxie finds Thing1's stash of markers and draws me a beautiful Picasso on my newly painted wall. In permanent ink.

5. Moxie finds Thing1's lipstick and paints herself and the carpet with it. It's red. She cleaned up nicely, the carpet did not.

6. Moxie likes to pound on the kwybour-24d (keyboard) as muw2084 (much) as I do. We spend WAY to much 2o34-ksd (time) fighting over who gets to be in w3srz'woooo (control).

7. Moxie loves to play the piano. With her feet. She climbs on top of the piano and does an Irish jig on the keys. My poor piano is looking for a new home, it feels so abused.

8. Moxie climbs up the shelves in the toy closet, and then gets stuck and screams bloody murder. Only I can't find her. When I finally do she chews me out royally in Moxie-ese.

9. Moxie uses her entire box of bum wipes to "dust" the book shelf by emptying out the entire bookshelf on the floor. Such a great little helper.

10. Moxie finds some old craft paint and paints the computer desk, the bathroom floor and herself with it.

My blogging/commenting will be happening only when she is sleeping. Any other time will be a definite loony-bin sentence.Thank heavens my mischief maker is adorable! Otherwise I would be insane!
photograph take by Anniemations photography


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes