Actual Conversation
Monday, October 26, 2009
Thing 1: What are you DOING?
Me: Dancing!
Thing 1: That's dancing?
Me: Yeah. I have some pretty sweet dance moves, don't I?
Thing 1: Uhhh. No. You look like you're having a seizure.
Me: No I don't. These were sweet moves, back in the day.
Thing 1: Yeah, if you're having a seizure. Jeeze, Mom. The 80's called. They want their dance moves back.
Me: Dancing!
Thing 1: That's dancing?
Me: Yeah. I have some pretty sweet dance moves, don't I?
Thing 1: Uhhh. No. You look like you're having a seizure.
Me: No I don't. These were sweet moves, back in the day.
Thing 1: Yeah, if you're having a seizure. Jeeze, Mom. The 80's called. They want their dance moves back.
Whatev.
Talk to the hand, cuz the face don't care!
Talk to the hand, cuz the face don't care!

















