Things that Bug me.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


1. Businesses that text messaging me with a "coupon code". Seriously? Don't!

2. People ordering food at fast food restaurants. People! There is a HUGE sign. Make up your mind BEFORE it's your turn, not WHEN it's your turn.

3. People driving like its a Sunday afternoon in the fast lane on the interstate. Speed up people! I have important places I need to get to. Like Target. (Everyone likes Target!)

4. Liars. Need I say more?

5. Women who pluck their eyebrows only to draw them back on. Eww and Ick!

6. People who can't stay on track in meetings and decide that as a PTA we should solve ALL the worlds problems. Including and not limited to the amount of caffeine we are all consuming. (I may or may not have told them "Lets get badges and be the Word of Wisdom Police")

7. That I have to live through the fashion of the 80's TWICE. The Madonna gloves, the neon-bulky jewelry, break-dancing and legwarmers. Oye vey.

8. People talking on their cell phones WHILE in the public bathroom. In a stall. Doing there 'thang'. Srsly. HANG UP. I want to do MY thang without having to listen to you talk about Aunt Shirley and her nasty toe fungus.

9. People who park crooked. You know who you are and you need to knock it off. When I got out of my car, I could open my door. But when I come to get back in my car I have to climb through the passenger door? Yeah. Go back to parking school.

10. Follower/friend whores. You know the ones, right? They would follow/friend a Zebra if it meant making their numbers higher. Totally dumb and I refuse to play that game. Being a non-conformist has its benefits.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes