Bucket Filler
Friday, March 05, 2010
Recently I've realized what that hope chest was supposed to be for-- a place to store my HOPES and DREAMS. How weird is it at 39 to be starting a hope chest over? Only this time I'm not going to use the actual hope chest. I just have a secret little place where I stash away the things that I'm hoping for. Do you have a place where you stash your hopes? A tangible spot where you can file that photo of what you want your office to look like? Or the new counter tops you want? Or that crazy secret vacation you want to take? We all need a place to stash our hopes and dreams.
Today, find that secret spot. Whether it be a shoe box, a hamper, a shelf in your closet or a pretty red box. Find somewhere to start collecting and stashing your hopes and dreams-- so they will then become realities.
