Harry Reid is the Devil?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My good friend (in real life) DeNae wrote this post today that you really need to go weigh in on. Especially the debate that is happening in her comment section.
I had to delete 6 paragraphs from my comment because I didn't want to be a comment hi-jacker.
Here's the thing:
I don't really care what your political affiliations are.
You shouldn't care what mine are.
We like each other based on the things that REALLY matter-- what we are like as human beings.
I really hate it when people start pontificating about how if you support one political party over another you are disgracing your religion. Or turning your back on God. Or, as was stated in my relief society recently "going against God's laws".
That is not true, nor is appropriate for people to assume that your political affiliations explain who you are as a Christian.
It's ignorant. It's rude. And, it's NOT Christlike.
I have TONS more that I would like to say on this matter, but I think DeNae said it better. Go read it and chime in with your two-bits.
*image via Google
