Bucket Filler
Saturday, March 06, 2010
Eating, for me, is more than just filling your belly with nourishment. It's an experience. I TASTE the food, savor it, marry it-- if you will. Choosing what I'm going to order is a chore. I want to make sure I am making the very best choice the restaurant has to offer. Just in case, you know, I die on the way home from the restaurant-- I want to make sure my last meal was outstanding. (morbid, i know) I love to eat out. It it one of my very favorite pastimes. I eat my meal slowly so as to experience every single flavor my "last supper" has to offer.Today, go out to eat and rather than hurrying through your meal, experience your meal. Savor every single bite. See if by taking your time you can turn eating into something more than just filling your belly with nourishment.
