Actual Conversation
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Thing3: Mom can we go eat at Blue Jay's?
Me: Blue Jay's? What's that?
Thing3: You know. That place that has the fries that you really like.
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about.
Thing3: Yes you do. You always say how much you love their fries.
Me: Really. I don't know what you're talking about.
Thing3: (starts singing) Red Robin, Yum. You know? That place?
Blue Jay's - Red Robin. I see the connection.
Me: Blue Jay's? What's that?
Thing3: You know. That place that has the fries that you really like.
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about.
Thing3: Yes you do. You always say how much you love their fries.
Me: Really. I don't know what you're talking about.
Thing3: (starts singing) Red Robin, Yum. You know? That place?
Blue Jay's - Red Robin. I see the connection.
