Monday, July 31, 2006
These are our good friends from Illinois. They just happened to move here right after we did. We have really missed hanging out with them. On any given week, we would hang out at our place...Oh I dunno. Something like every other night?!!Especially in the summer... We would hang on the deck and just chill. Jefe and Anonymous man friend would go 4-wheelin' and get in all sorts of fun trouble together. Anonymous Girl friend & I would shop, and scrapbook, and talk on the phone. And laugh at the silly things our men would do. I have fond memories of us all hiking at Rock Cut State Park, and the big boys deciding to have a rock throwing contest. Just to see who could throw the rocks further.
I even have the photos to prove it!
It was/is fun to have friends that we both like hanging out with!!
We haven't seen much of them over the last year.
And we have missed them.
A lot.
They came down yesterday and had some dessert with us. It was great to hang out again. They are coming down again on Thursday for some chow and more laughs.
It's always fun when you are able to get together with old friends who know all your bid-ness and love ya anyway.
Jefe hates my hat, BTW.
I love it.

















