Thing 3 is 4???
Wednesday, March 21, 2007





Thing 3 turned 4 today. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday...Just yesterday I was sitting in a hospital room with Jefe watching the invasion of Iraq. Watching the invasion of Iraq... What a lovely thing to watch while you are waiting for you baby to come.
She is such a miracle. Such a STRONG little girl, she has been from the very beginning. She is stubborn, and everything has to be her idea, or its a no go. I am so grateful she is here, healthy, and happy. She is MY miracle, and I thank God for her on a daily basis... even if she does sometimes drive me nuts!
We opened her presents today, and she got a V-Smile... that was missing some of the most important parts. That was such a lovely scene! (not) After all the presents were opened, and the big kids were gone, she turned to me and said: "You forgot my little little little tiny puppy dog, my scooter and my new trampoline".
Uhhh.
Ok.
First off, she was never going to get a little little little tiny puppy dog, because that would mean getting rid of the big big big dog. Not gonna happen. Secondly, She wouldn't really tell us anything else that she wanted, other than the trampoline. (which is not going to happen either) She would just smile and say "You'll have to wait and see what I get." Not good. Not good at all.
So. We took the broken V-Smile back. She was completely uninterested it. She really wanted a doodle pet that comes in a purse. While we were back in the toy department, we found a little little little tiny puppy dog that has its own purse. PERFECT! She HAD to have it. I let her pick out some other stuff to have, using her money from the V-Smile disaster. She came away very happy, and entertained for the rest of the day. She had really wanted her little friend to come down and play with her new dress-ups, but Anonymous friend had the stomach flu, so that was a no go. I played with her all day... We played dress ups, colored, pet store, zoo, beauty store, and watched a movie. I would say all in all, it was a good day.
I still can not believe that she is 4.
F.O.U.R.
Where did all the time go with her? She is getting so big, so fast. She told me the other day that she didn't want to grow up. She wanted to stay little for me for forever.
I wish.
I really really wish.
My kids are growing up so fast, it makes me sad.
Thing 1 had Jr. high orientation tonight.
WHAT????!!
Am I really old enough to have a Jr. High student? I find that extremely disturbing.
I told my friend tonight, while I was watching all the boys check my daughter out, that I just wasn't ready for this. She started to laugh and said "Well Motherboard. Buck up, 'cause its coming for you whether your ready or not!"
Really?
Can't I just hang a sign outside my door that says "No Trespassing?"
I am so not liking this.
First Thing 3 turns 4.
Now, Thing 1 is registering for Jr. High School. AND the boys are checking her out!
What's next?
Anyway...
Happy Birthday Thing 3...
You're our Supa-star!

















