WANTED

Thursday, September 16, 2010


I need some freakin' creativity.

Or some Writing MoJo.

Heck, I'd even take some second-hand-sub-par-post ideas.

I just can't seem to get back into the groove of writing every day.

I can't think of things to write about.

I considered writing about the fact that while I dearly love my children, they are driving me out of my ever loving mind.

But that's negative. And boring.

I could write about how I spend a couple hours every day cleaning my house only to have said crazy-inducing children come home and withing 5 minutes it looks like a tornado has torn through my house.

But that's discouraging.

I need something, I just don't know what.

If you see my MoJo around, will you tell it to scoot on home?

I sort of miss it.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes