Monday, October 30, 2006
My poor poor Thing 3...
She got stitches in her cute little lip last Sunday. We spent all day at the Children's Hospital here, and yes. It was horrid. Stupid me didn't think about not feeding her... I gave her a happy meal to eat on the way to the hospital, cause she was starving, and it helped to calm her down. Stupid me. That increased our hospital stay by 4 hours. She was a trooper, she just hated the man doctor. She called him the mustache man doctor. "I don't like him!" They had to find a lady doctor to come stitch her up, cause she hated that guy so much!
She looks so much better now! She got the stitches out on Friday. You can hardly tell. Whew. I was soo worried that her beautiful little face would have awful scars... But she's still beautiful!!

















