Friday, October 27, 2006
"Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one. It got on at 42nd, and off at 59th, where, I assume it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake - as almost all hats are." -You've Got Mail
You know the drill...
1. I Want You - Faith Hill
2. Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crow
3. Something To Be Proud Of - Montgomery Gentry
4. Lesson Learned - Ray LaMontagne
5. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
6. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
7. Wishing Well - JoDee Messina
8. Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You - Tom Waits
9. Somewhere In Between - Lifehouse
10. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
Bonus: Georgia Rain - Trisha Yearwood
You know the drill...
1. I Want You - Faith Hill
2. Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crow
3. Something To Be Proud Of - Montgomery Gentry
4. Lesson Learned - Ray LaMontagne
5. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
6. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
7. Wishing Well - JoDee Messina
8. Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You - Tom Waits
9. Somewhere In Between - Lifehouse
10. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
Bonus: Georgia Rain - Trisha Yearwood

















