Bucket Filler

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Service, real service, is a cure for pretty much everything.

Feel bad? Serve. Feel discouraged? Serve. Feel ugly or fat? Serve.

Don't know who? Ask the Man upstairs. He'll tell you who needs you. I promise.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

5 monkeys jumping on the bed:

  1. Dionna said...

    I know I don't comment often....sorry. However, I read your blog FAITHFULLY. :) I love your bucket fillers. Today is perfect as I am off to Anam Care to sit with the residents and walk with them and just plain love on them. I do think it helps them and the staff, but I KNOW it fills me up. FYI...Anam Care is where my dad lived before he passed. Have a great day!

  2. The Boob Nazi said...

    Hmm, I feel fat and ugly a lot on a bad week... I need to try service.

  3. wendy said...

    Yes indeed. We loose OURSELVES when in the servide of our fellowman.
    Isn't that a scripture of something??

  4. Michele said...

    I LOVE THIS!!!!

    You're awesome ;)

  5. Amber Lynae said...

    So true... I should be serving someone today.