More Than

Thursday, August 19, 2010

  To borrow a post idea from one of my favorite haunts, I haven't felt like blogging either.

Like At. All.



I've wanted to read books more than read blogs. 


I've wanted to play in the ocean with the kids more than I wanted to blog. 



I've wanted to run from here to there to get fast passes for everyone, and not even think about blogging once.


I've wanted to watch people do crazy things here and not even once think about blogging it.


I've wanted to watch Thing 2 play football more than I have wanted to blog. 



I've wanted to actually get caught up on my laundry-- and I AM-- more than I have wanted to blog.


I've wanted to be lazy in the sun and nap. And, not blog. 



I've joked that I am being held prisoner of summer, but frankly, I am enjoying this lazy, crazy days of summer.  I'm sort of sad to see our lackadaisical life style come to a screeching halt this next Monday.

And then, I'm not.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes