Procrastinators Unite

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I have some pretty major things I have to get done.

Like Today.

They HAVE to be done.

And those things are causing me copious amounts of stress.

So instead of buckling down and just getting my shiz done,  what do I do?

I play on Pandora, Facebook and Pinterest.

If that little poster is correct, then what does that say about me? 

{sigh}

I guess I better buckle down and get my shiz together. The day's a wasting and I have to work tonight.

Oh. Wait.

I just saw the most amazeballs dress on pinterest that I I need to pin. 

(i want it so bad for the show I'm taping next week).

Oh and this song? 

Best song EVER!

I need to like it on Pandora.

And push it to Facebook.

THEN I'll get my work done.

Later.

'Gator.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes