The Emotions - Best Of My Love
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Ok. This post will erase questions of how nerdy I am. I love this song. It is the perfect Valentines song... So, click on the play button, and jam out! For some reason, I have been jamming to the old school stuff. They don't make music like this any more, thats for sure! I guess thats also why I have been diggin' "That 70's Show"... if you haven't watched, check it out. If you were conscience in the 70's, you will appreciate it!
If you don't start at least tapping your toes during this song, then I think you should have your groove factor examined!
Hope you all get some sort of valentines card... Thing 3 made me some, and told me to not eat the candy, cause she wanted it!
Happy Love day people! Happy Love day!

















