Tuesday, May 15, 2007

OK.
So my computer is still broken. I think the reality is that my computer has gone to computer heaven.
It has ceased to exist.
Gone.
Goodbye little computer. You were such a good little computer, always willing to help me out at a minutes notice. Full of so much wisdom and knowledge. Oh how I will miss you, my little computer. sniff sniff

I was in San Diego this past weekend. Yee-haw it was a total blast!! I hadn't been there in well over 10 years... so it was a lot of fun to get re-acquainted with the city. I would LOVE to take my little family down there! We were able to have some amazing food! Those of you in computer land that know me know that food is a major deal to me. And boy oh boy, did we have some amazing food! YUM!
I have so much to update you all on. The trip was a smashing success! I have all sorts of photos to upload... proof that we didn't kill each other. lol.
I will do that tonight when Jefe gets home from work with HIS laptop. I have really upped the campaign for my own laptop. It is a necessity now. How does a family function without a computer? I think that it is almost impossible now. I am getting desperate!
Must. Have. Laptop. NOW.

I was unable to post before I left on the trip that Thing 2 took first place in the Pinewood derby at church. Yup. First place. Little stinker. He and Jefe really worked hard on that car... they only used the stuff that the church lady gave them... and just painted the crap out of it! They even accidentally broke one of the wheels, and had to superglue it back together! But, if I'm lying I'm dying, Thing 2 won the whole deal. He was clueless as to what really was going on with the whole thing. He was having so much fun running around racing the kids. Jefe had to really explain-- in depth-- as to what really happened! I think he would've been just fine if he would've taken 3rd place or no place at all... he was just having fun.
Anyway... I have much to post, and will do it later tonight with photos and all. I know. You are all just holding your breath in great anticipation of my posts... hee hee
This whole using the Internet at the library thing really puts a kink into my life...
A Great Big Kink!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes