Friday, August 17, 2007


High school musical premiers tonight! Thing 1 is having a premier party and she is soo excited! I told her if we were going to have a party here, then she needed to pitch in and help out with the cleaning of the house! Well. She did. And she was running around the house, all stressed like yelling at everyone to help out! Then when I went to the store to get food for the party, she called all crying because Thing 2 had just tracked dirt all over the kitchen floor that she had just moped. I started to laugh because I can't even begin to count how many times a day I feel like that! It was sweet justice to say the least!!
Anyway. We are anxiously awaiting the premier... We have a banner on our front porch that says "Go Wildcats!" I am sure then neighbors are scratching their heads thinking "Wildcats??" I thought our mascot was ________ (insert mascot here). "
Thing 1 is excited. Which makes me excited.
And my house is SUPER clean and I didn't have to do it all my self!!
Maybe we'll have to have another party next week!!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes