Friday, August 17, 2007

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?" - Unknown

1. Sattelite - Dave Matthews Band
2. When The Stars Go Blue - Tim McGraw
3. Restless - Alison Kraus
4. Ants Marching (Live) - Dave Matthews Band
5. Ellsworth - Rascal Flatts
6. River Flows in You - Yiruma
7. Silence Is Easy - Starsailor
8. Somebody's Crying - Chris Isaak
9. See Me Through (Live) - Rascal Flatts
10. I've Got To See You Again - Norah Jones

Bonus: Sleeping To Dream (Live at the Eagles Ballroom) - Jason Mraz *This version of this song is my VERY favorite song!! Enjoy!*


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes