Play time

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today we had Anonymous cousin come to play with Anonymous Grandma. It was such a great day! Anonymous Cousins Mom had gone to a conference in D.C., so we thought that she could use a play date. It was so much fun to watch A.C. and Thing 3 play together. I think that this was the first time that they really PLAYED. Usually, they just play near each other, but today, they interacted and actually played. That was so great to watch.

Anonymous Grandma was so fun to talk to. She has had the same idea that Hombre and I have been mulling over. To open up an Apple Barn/Pumpkin Farm here. There is nothing like that in the area, and I think that it would be a huge success. It was fun to talk about that, and make our "fantasy" plans.

It was just a wonderful day. We sat at the kitchen table eating chips and salsa, and just yaking away. And the kids played and played and played. It was heaven. I soo hope that they will eventually be able to move down here. I would so love to have A.C live closer, so that her and Thing 3 could play together more often. When A.C. left, Thing 3 looked at me and said: "She's my best friend!"

Thats her new thing. She is always telling each of us that we are her best friend. I love that. She is slowly getting out of the phase of "fit frowing". She is, I suppose, growing out of it... which means technically that she is growing up. I don't like that, not really. I like that she is potty trained, but I hate the fact that the kids are growing up. It makes me sad. I soo love these little stinkers!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes