Toes
Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My toe hurts. Thats all I can think about. The throbbing pain shooting from my toe. Throb. Throb. Throb. "I am here and don't you forget it!" Is what my toe is pounding out to me in morse code. It really hurts. But, the thoughts of getting the toe fixed scares me worse than the pain that I have to endure.
I get this every year about this time. It's when I go from the luxury and freedom of sandles to the confinement of regular shoes. If the truth be known--I hate shoes. If I could get away with not ever wearing shoes, I would. But Hombre gets so completely grossed out by the dirty feet thing, that shoes are a necessary evil. All winter long, I long for the freedom that sandles provide--not to mention that they are pain free!
I hate shoes. And now, I hate my toe.

















